“Don’t pick on people, jump on their failures, criticize their faults -Matthew 7:1 [The Message.]
“The Holy Spirit [the Comforter] is the only one in the proper position to criticize, and He alone is able to show what is wrong without hurting and wounding…” From Oswald Chambers — My Utmost for His Highest
This is a very good and wise plan God made. No one can stand up under criticism. I know that on a very personal level. The human response is to feel attacked. Attack offers two options; be destroyed or fight back. No transformation can occur if you’re in a fighting mood or if you’re completely wiped out by that criticism.
SO…from now on before criticizing another I’m going to pray this truth for them promised in Philippians 1:6: “There has never been the slightest doubt in my mind that the God who started this great work in you would keep at it and bring it to a flourishing finish on the very day Christ Jesus appears.” [The Message.]
And believe on these things.
If there is Jesus…there is a comforter.
• And if there is a comforter there is security.
• And if there is security there is openness.
• And if there is openness there is new freedom
• And if there is that freedom there is opportunity.
• And if there is opportunity, change becomes an option.
• And if that option is accepted, there is transformation, and…
So Be It!